Computers and Graphics
SciRev ratings (provided by authors)
|Duration of manuscript handling phases||Click to compare|
|Duration first review round||n/a||compare →|
|Total handling time accepted manuscripts||n/a||compare →|
|Decision time immediate rejection||n/a||compare →|
|Characteristics of peer review process||Click to compare|
|Average number of review reports||n/a||compare →|
|Average number of review rounds||n/a||compare →|
|Quality of review reports||n/a||compare →|
|Difficulty of reviewer comments||n/a||compare →|
|Overall rating manuscript handling||n/a||compare →|
Journal info (provided by editor)
- Issues per year
- Articles published last year
- Manuscripts received last year
- % accepted last year
- % immediately rejected last year
- Open access status
- Manuscript handling fee?
- Kind of complaint procedure
- Editorial board
- Two-year impact factor
- Five-year impact factor
Aims and Scope
Computers & Graphics is dedicated to disseminate information on research and applications of computer graphics (CG) techniques. The journal encourages articles on:
1. Research and applications of interactive computer graphics. We are particularly interested in novel interaction techniques and applications of CG to problem domains.
2. State-of-the-art papers on late-breaking, cutting-edge research on CG.
3. Information on innovative uses of graphics principles and technologies.
4. Tutorial papers on both teaching CG principles and innovative uses of CG in education.
Computers & Graphics provides a medium to communicate information concerning interactive CG and CG applications. The journal focuses on interactive computer graphics, visualization and novel input modalities including